· If you would like us to contact you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 661-310-0262.
· If you would like to apply to rent a property, please fill out an Online Rental Application Packet.
GCC Partners believes strongly in Equal Opportunity Housing.
We do not discriminate in the rental of housing based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability or familial status.
Download Forms Here:
- A completed application. We may request proof of income if needed.
- A $30.00 application fee for each application submitted.
- All applicants are required to sign up for our electronic funds transfer program for payment of rent. This program does require the tenant to have a checking account, credit or debit card. Enrollment forms can be found on our homepage and are part of our application package.
-The full balance of first month’s rent and security deposit is required in cashiers check or money order on move in day . We cannot accept personal checks for move-in. Sorry, but there are no exceptions to this rule.
-The application can be filled out online and emailed to us, printed out and faxed to us at 661-554-0124 or mailed to us at 16654 Soledad Canyon Rd Suite 462, Canyon Country, CA 91387. We do not accept applications in person other than at time of property showing.
-Please note that we require all prospective tenants to view the property in person prior to submitting an application. This helps to ensure that the property will be a perfect fit for them.
-Each person who plans to occupy the rental unit the age of 18 or over must complete the entire Rental Application form and pay the $30 application fee.
-Single applicant may be asked to provide verifiable proof of income and employment such that monthly rent is no greater than one third (33%) of applicant's monthly gross income minus major debt payments. If needed, proof of income will be requested. These amounts can be combined for spouses or roommates.
-Good rental history, without any prior evictions or landlord judgments.
-No felony convictions. We do run criminal background checks on all applicants.
-Acceptable Credit - We do run credit reports on all applicants through Trans Union.
-Security deposits are required for all properties. We are unable to accept less than 100% of the deposit at move-in.
-If approved, you will be asked to provide a $500.00 non-refundable pre-payment to hold the property until move-in. Until receipt of payment, the property will be shown and applications will be accepted and processed.
-Pet Deposit—Based on size and number of animals (pets not allowed at all properties)
Here's How to Apply
- Complete the GCC Partners rental Application packet.
- Please complete the application legibly, completely and accurately. Incomplete or illegible applications may be disqualified.
- Complete the included Electronic Funds Transfer Form. You can use a checking account, credit card or debit card. If using a checking account, please make sure to submit a voided check.
-Submit everything along with the $30.00 application fee. You can mail it, email it or fax it to us.
-If approved, we will automatically debit $500.00 rent pre-payment from your account to hold the property for you. Please do not apply if you are not prepared to have the pre-payment automatically debited from your account. If the amount payment is declined by your bank for any reason, your application will be disqualified.
-The rent pre-payment is non-refundable as we will remove the property form showing and make it "yours".
- When the debit has cleared your bank, we will contact you within 24 hours to give you the good news and arrange the details of your move. The pre-payment secures the property for you up to 30 days. The balance is due by cashier's check or money order on move-in day.
-If we are unable to approve you, we will not debit your account for any reason.
-If we are unable to approve you, we will mail a letter to your current address with the details. In these instances, we are unable to leave phone messages with the news in order to protect your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Any questions, Give us a call!
Credit questions? Click HERE to run a free credit report