We continue to develop and manage single and multifamily housing for every economic market in the area. We own all of the property that we manage and we do not manage properties we do not own. It’s that simple. We believe this philosophy best balances the needs of our company with the needs of our most important asset, our tenant partners.
Our guiding principles are simply:
1. We are committed to provide our tenant partners with high-quality housing, priced affordably.
2. We strive to provide our tenant partners with courteous and responsive management service.
3. We believe if we treat our tenant customers fairly and with respect, they will return the favor.
4. We stay away from “policies” and instead opt to exercise sound judgment and sensible business practices.
5. We look to partner with tenant customers that understand that even though they are renting, it is still their home and they will treat it as such.
6. We encourage ongoing communication with our tenant customers. We appreciate and value their feedback.
7. We are constantly adding to our portfolio of properties to ensure long term growth and profitability.
8. We encourage individual volunteerism by our employees and provide generous company support for worthy community projects.
So take a look around our site. We think you'll find a lot of great things.